Identity: Carla Giral
Postal address: Passatge ciutadants, num, 8 08005 Barcelona (Spain)
Data Protection Delegate: Carla Giral
- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
In it’s clit we process the information provided to us by the persons concerned for the purposes of :
- Purchase/sale, provision and reception of goods and services.
- Purchase/sale of material.
- Communication by means of chats, with the person in charge and others affected.
- Control and monitoring access to places.
- Creation of contracts, payroll and other related tasks.
- Sending commercial information of the company by e-mail.
- Accounting, administrative and invoicing management, as well as collection and payment management.
- Information from Cookies.
- Maintenance of the labor relationship and counter-performance for work performed.
- Publication of personal data in the different social networks or other publication methods.
- Payment by means of TPV.
- Realization of purchase through virtual store in web page/platform.
- Placing orders.
- Security of the entity.
- After-sales service and loyalty.
- Processing of budgets.
- Data processing for courses and training.
For these purposes, we will create a business profile based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on the database profiles.
Only automated e-mails will be sent, previously programmed by the owner of the data or their service providers or employees, in order to send information about the news of the blog, and commercial products that will be offered through this website, whether they are hosted on it or on platforms of third party providers of such service.
We will also use some cookies that we consider appropriate to improve the quality of the web.
- Data retention time:
Your data will be retained for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with it’s clit. Ask for its cancellation, as well as the time necessary to fulfill legal obligations.
In compliance with the provisions of “Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal”, we inform you that your personal data are collected in order to properly provide the services you request from us, as well as for compliance with tax and legal obligations arising from the provision of this service.
Such data will be incorporated into a file called WEB CONTACTS whose purpose is to manage and contact users of the company’s website, to send requested information and subsequent sending of electronic commercial communications regarding our services.
This company has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data processed.
Finally we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and portability and forgetfulness by email through the contact form or email and under the terms provided in the “Ley Orgánica 15/99” and development regulations and procedures defined for that purpose by this company.
- Recipients to whom the data will be communicated:
- To other data controllers.
- Consultancy/Audit entities.
- Software and hardware maintenance entities.
- Data Retention Rights:
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether it’s clit is processing personal data concerning them or not.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process in it’s clit come either from the website itself, email or signed written consent.
The categories of data we process are:
- Identification data.
- Postal or e-mail addresses.
- Commercial information.
We also inform that we do not obtain specially protected data.
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, owned by Carla Giral. Browsing this web domain, attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications. You agree to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You will be liable to Carla Giral or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
- Conditions of access and use:
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, Carla Giral conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and timeliness of all the information you provide and you will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of this website and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Carla Giral or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which this website provides its services.
- Attempting to access other people’s data or restricted areas of the computer systems of this website or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
- Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre.
- El Reglamento que la desarrolla, Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre.
- Ley Orgánica 3/2018 del 5 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD)
- Ley 34/2002, LSSICE. Real Decreto Legislativo 1/2007, de 16 de noviembre, por el que se aprueba el texto refundido de la Ley General para la Defensa de los Consumidores y Usuarios.
Intellectual property rights:
All contents displayed on this website are subject to and protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
The alteration, exploitation, reproduction or public communication of the contents without the prior express authorization of the owner of the website are not allowed.
The website and its original content, features and functionality are the property of Carla Giral and are protected by international copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Carla Giral, without being understood as transferred any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, you accessing this website, you can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of Carla Giral, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives you any right over them.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY:
Users of this page who give their personal data, with the acceptance of the informed consent waive any compensation that for the legal use of such data may correspond to them, not being able to exercise any legal claim for it. Should they wish to do so, they must not provide their data on this website.
It’s clit excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, it’s clit is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Our services and products are for persons over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data.
- POLICY OF LINKS OF OUR WEB:
The owner of the website disclaims any liability for the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it.
The web access service includes links that may lead the user to other sites and web pages managed by third parties, over which Carla Giral has no control. In these cases, Carla Giral acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with the provisions of article 17 of the LSSICE. Carla Giral is not responsible for the contents or the state of such websites and web pages.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and contents stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the owner.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, the owner is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third parties or morality and public order.
We do not want to be linked to other pages, being prohibited deep-links, IMG or image links, frames, which may lead the user to understand that they are on another website that is not ours.
The user should be aware that our company is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites.
We recommend users to be aware that by using one of these links they are leaving our website and to read the privacy policies of those other websites that collect personal data.
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES:
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must contact it’s clit duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under your responsibility that the information provided is accurate.
Terminations, Changes and Jurisdiction:
- TERMINATION CLAUSE:
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the seizure and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of this agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnification and limitations of liability.
- CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time as it deems appropriate; further, your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustments to such terms.
- SUBMISSION TO THE COURTS:
With waiver of their own jurisdictions and rights, the parties expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals closest to the seat of Spain.